Sunday, July 17, 2016

Maybelline master prime By facestudio

As my first product review I've decided to do it on the Maybelline master prime it is the most recent  primer I've tried in a while from the drugstore the reason it caught my eye is because I always feel the need to try things that I don't hear much about and see if there worth it and to help save people the trouble of buying it themselves. So here are my thought's...
A little about the product I bought mine at ulta for $10.00 it is 1 fl oz. 
I got the original blur + smooth primer The claims are to:
*blur tone imperfection and to smooth fine lines
*prime skin for a smooth start 
*non-oily formula doesn't clog pores 

The product itself comes out of the tube like a white moisturizer it is non greasy doesn't have much of a smell and is very lightweight when applied to the face It gives more of a mattifying more smooth appearance, but I wouldn't say it reduces large pores though it does increase the wear time of your foundation. I have tried it with several types of foundations and it wore well with all of them. So I think for a drugstore primer it does its job better than other primers I think its better than the Maybelline baby skin at least for me because the baby skin is greasy and thick on my face were this is more comfortable and doesn't glide on my face so I absolutely suggest this primer for someone with oily skin looking for a primer that's gonna do its job quick and easy with no fuss.
This product is totally worth a try !!


No comments:

Post a Comment