Thursday, July 21, 2016

MILANI CONCEAL + PERFECT FOUNDATION

Hello everyone, Today I wanted to do a review on the Milani cosmetics foundation I have had it now for about a month and my first impressions were great it covered everything gave a nice matte finish and lasted long all day even through 100 degree weather but...
The longer I wore it which must have been day 5 I noticed my skin had broken out and so I discontinued use of the foundation and when it cleared up probably 3 days later I wore it again woke up the next day and my skin had broken out again now I'm not prone to sensitive skin and breakouts so the fact that this did brake me out is so strange. I can no longer wear this but I honestly loved the formula and the wear of the foundation throughout the day. So I think if you have the chance definitely try it because it is a beautiful foundation it just happened to not work for me.

Here is a little info on the foundation:
The foundation itself is a little heavy on the skin but not too uncomfortable and it also does have a scent not to unbearable but definitely smells when first applied its very similar In my opinion to the Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation, I wouldn't call it a dupe but its very similar in application and wear. Now I bought mine at Wal-Mart for  $9.00 so for a foundation under $10.00 its perfect(if it doesn't break you out) it is 1fl oz. and does have a pump that does work . So those are my thoughts on the foundation and I hope you guys found this helpful.


Remember to keep checking back for more reviews and if there's anything else you would like for me to review or see swatches or anything beauty related please feel free to comment down below !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment