Monday, July 18, 2016

Mac Warm Neutrals pallete

Today I will be reviewing the mac cosmetics warm neutrals pallete I have had it for a while now and I have been dying to share my opinion on the pallete so here it is:
                                left to right: hey,warm breeze,gingersnap,dark brew,dance in the dark,
                                           brule,vanilla extract,honey lust,amber lights,saddle,
                                    lemon tart,creative copper,butterfudge,divine decadence, unwind.


I purchased my pallete from macy's for $65.00 it is one of the more pricey palletes available in stores, but you are getting 15 good quality mac shadows! Which are really pretty, I do however have complants first the shadows in the pallete are not all permanent except for a few so if you like a color and run out you cant get it unless you buy the entire pallete , another issue I have with it is that its kind of repetitive in the color choices and it only contains 3 matte shades(Brule, dance in the dark and saddle) and you also cannot depot any of the shadows so you are kind of stuck with these colors , so in my opionion I would skip this one and just build your own pallete there is a price difference but if your going to be spending on a mac eye shadow pallete anyways at least you will be happy with it and you can get use of it plus you can replace once you run out of a shadow.
Definitely not the best if you like to switch up your looks .


No comments:

Post a Comment