Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Too Faced #NoFilter Selfie Powders Pallete

Hey guys! Today I'm doing a review on the too faced #nofilter selfie powders ...

So first things first the price, I bought mine at Sephora for $36.00 u.s. 
its claims on the Sephora website is to create a flawless brightening finish to the face in a portable pallete.

so here's the three powders and there descriptions:
This pallete caught my eye because it was so adorable and I figured I got 3 face powders for $36 which really isn't that bad for good quality powders and each one contains .14oz. Overall the pallete is great if you take a lot of photographs or are going somewhere that you'll be getting photos taken this would be something for you. In person they don't make a big difference and sunrise can be a bit cakey and has a lot of fall out at least mine did and I was kind of let down by that shade, but the other two are perfect I use totally toasted as a blush overlay because its to dark for highlight and to light for bronzer for me(I'm an NC 42 in Mac foundation). Moon river is a great brightener for under the eyes you never think of a using a blue tone powder for that but it works. I would totally recommend this pallete for someone who takes a lot of photographs through out the day or wants to really brighten up the under eye area!
















No comments:

Post a Comment